For this 28th episode, I had the chance to chat with Graham Smith. Graham is a B2B Marketing Director with 25 years of experience. He currently heads Marketing at Backup Systems.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Doing Telemarketing right
- The excessive confidence of marketers in Marketing Technology
- What’s next in B2B marketing
- The comeback of Direct Mail
- How to trigger human interaction in B2B marketing
- Being a great marketer in smaller companies.
Graham is an award-winning Marketing Consultant with over 25 years of experience in both online and offline marketing.
He is currently focusing on content-driven marketing programs, lead generation, and data quality/compliance (GDPR and ePrivacy).
Graham is a qualified marketer and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), he also served on the ‘GDPR Working Party’ at the Data Marketing Association (DMA) and was a Council member at the DMA for 3 years.
Follow Graham on Twitter: @MarketingGraham