In this episode, we talked about:
- The Bullseye Framework for Getting Traction
- The Growth Hacker's relevance in 2021
- Alfie's fantastic story about starting in bitcoin in 2008
- Lessons on bootstrapping a software product
- Crossing the chasm
- Curiosity and challenge to drive motivation
Alfie's marketing journey began at Futurecoin, providers of the UK's very first Bitcoin ATM, way back in 2013 whilst he was still studying at Cambridge University.
From there, he worked in growth marketing for startups across the UK and US - including a period of 2 years remote working as a digital nomad.
Now he is fully guiding LIX through the investment process as they seek to capitalise on the resurgence of LinkedIn.