In this episode, we talked about:
- Transferring agency experience to in-house marketing
- Starting a branding exercise in a startup/scaleup
- Lessons on referral marketing
- Lessons on segmenting your base and content
- Structuring a marketing team between Data-led & Retention operations on one side & Creative on the other side
- Building foundations and feeling part of something
- Learning the tech & data side of marketing
- The importance of being embedded in the culture.
After 6 years in a Creative Agency, Charlie joined Karma in 2019 to lead all marketing across the UK market.
She is now Global Brand & Communication Lead, shaping the marketing team and business growth.
She is passionate about creating brands with the power to change how people behave and improve society for the better.