In this episode, we talked about:
- Marketing to charities
- How to leverage Facebook groups
- Going from a 0 to 6 marketing team in one year.
- Advice on recruitment and onboarding remotely
- Structuring teams between branding and direct response
- PR tips and how to strengthen your PR game.
- How to handle pressure as a CMO
- Learning psychology and behavioral science to become a better marketer.
Louise has 15 years of experience in marketing and communications for tech start ups and scale ups. She is currently Marketing Director at Enthuse, a company who help charities raise more for their causes through donations, events and fundraising technology.
She was previously Global CMO at Unruly, which was acquired by News Corp in 2015. Louise has featured in both PR Week’s 29 under 29, and Management Today’s 35 under 35, as well as being interviewed by the likes of the BBC, the Evening Standard, and various best practice marketing and leadership books.