In this episode, we talked about:
- Building an organic audience on YouTube
- Choosing a platform to host a community
- Building content: the Clinical Approach VS Focusing on Value
- What audio programming is
- Leverage audio to build experiences for your audience
- Audio tech for marketers
Josh is the founder and director of The Audio Programmer - a community for software developers who want to learn how to create music apps.
Since its start in 2017, it's grown into a hub for this type of development and spawned various business models, including recruiting, developing, licensing, educating, and consulting.
Follow Josh in Twitter: audioprogrammer
Follow Josh on Instagram: theaudioprogrammer