In this episode, we talked about:
- LegalTech and the legal industry market
- Starting in a new marketing role
- Going from a History of Art degree; to teaching English; to a Marketing career
- How to get great first career opportunities in marketing
- Airtable and Google Data Studio
- Learning more about Google Ads/LinkedIn Ads and orchestrating marketing operations
Amy has recently joined legal technology startup, Della AI as their marketing lead.
She has previously worked both agency side and in-house in digital marketing, providing quite a broad insight into the tech sector.
Originally from the UK, she spent 5 years living and working in Madrid where she began her career in content marketing.