In this episode, we talked about:
- Stories from deploying marketing cloud for large retailers
- Fixing the fragmented customer experience
- Digital transformation and bringing teams and technology together
- The topic of Integration and Tech adoption/literacy
- The Tech Frontiers in Marketing
- Reading data and making decisions based on data
- AI for e-commerce and predictive marketing
- Killing silos with new collaboration tools
- Solving bad customer experience with technology
Nick is a senior product manager at Salesforce.
Over the past five years, he has worked with some of Europe’s largest retailers and e-commerce businesses in developing a marketing technology and CRM strategy, and more recently looking after collaboration solutions in Europe.
Nick is passionate about delivering hyper-personalized customer experiences, both digitally and in-store, and loves working on cutting-edge technologies.
He has had experience working with artificial intelligence, real-time optimization and data management platforms.