In this episode, we talked about:
- The licensing industry
- Marketing to licensing companies
- Being the first marketing hire after a seed round
- Breaking into an enterprise market with a traditional/old school target audience
- Banking on virtual events
- Brand/talent partnerships
- Mixing celebrity marketing with PR
- How to make partnerships successful and always asking for more
- What to ask for in a partnership with a celebrity
- Finding a marketing job in the sports world industry
- The persistence of job hunting and applying 5 times to the same company.
Previously, Greg was a Senior Account Executive at Endeavor Global Marketing, where he managed brand partnerships, PR, and influencer marketing for clients including DICK'S Sporting Goods, Under Armour, Apothic Winen and New Amsterdam Vodka.
Follow Greg on Twitter: @gregholtzman
Follow Greg on Insta: @nycgreg