In this episode, we talked about:
- Launching an online course
- Mastering the marketing channels for a tight launch
- Marketing live courses from Marie Forleo and Sophia Amoruso
- The importance of reassuring the audience with testimonials
- The importance of talking about yourself and who’s giving the course when launching a course.
- Email marketing during launch period
- Driving home urgency and FOMO
- How to make waiting lists successful (with freebies, sharing, giving…)
- The conversion rate of waiting lists
- The path to becoming your own boss
- Following small content producers for more value.
Audrey Saccone is the founder of Digital Obbligato, which helps female entrepreneurs develop their marketing and launch strategies.
Following 5.5 years in the non-profit sector, Audrey moved into the online marketing space where she's worked for major players like Marie Forleo and Sophia Amoruso.
She's excited to take the tried-and-true methods she's learned from working with the best in the business to help up-and-coming entrepreneurs find success with strategies that work and are the most authentic to them.
Follow Audrey on Insta: audreysaccone
Follow Digital Obbligato on Insta: digitalobbligato