In this episode, we talked about:
- What changed in startup building since 2007
- The increased competitiveness of finding startup opportunities
- The importance of startup education as a founder and what you should learn about.
- Building an audience VS building a product
- How to properly run idea validation
StartupDevKit, is top-ranked by Business Insider and was developed entirely by Carl.
He's a serial entrepreneur, marketer, writer, and developer who’s founded multiple startups, served as marketing director for two tech organizations, and has been in the startup industry since 2007.
Carl is the primary author of the StartupDevKit blog, which is ranked within the top 100 startup blogs according to Feedspot, and his articles are used to help teach students about startup development and growth in universities across the United States.
Carl is also working on completing his book, titled Startup Survival Secrets, which is about the top 20 reasons why startups fail, their root causes, and how to avoid them.
Follow Carl on Twitter and Insta: @carlpotak