In this episode, we talked about:
- The state of the restaurant industry with the pandemic
- Marketing to restaurants, the channels, the strategy, the audience targeting
- Marketing to restaurants, the digital and physical marketing
- First marketing hire for Yext (NYSE: YEXT); the company grew revenues from $5M to $120M
- Joining a future billion-dollar startup during the 2008 recession
- The faith and scaling journey of growing a company until you take it public
- Learning management on the go and growing as a leader, what resources and what tactics to adopt.
- Hiring for intellectual curiosity and troubleshooting skills.
Here is Amin's newsletter about financial markets and investment: https://mokhani.substack.com/
Follow Amin on Twitter: @mistermacomedy
Follow Amin on IG: @mistermacomedy