In this episode, we talked about:
- Customer success KPIs and tracking
- The best way to share customer testimonials & case studies
- Launching a podcast and using LinkedIn live
- Adjusting as a marketer from B2C to B2B
- Finding a human touch with your colleagues and disconnecting in this remote environment
- The skills you need to take a company from $100M ARR to $300M ARR
Zoë is a passionate marketer who brings experience from a wide range of industries from financial services at Merrill Lynch, retail at Bloomingdale’s, beauty at L’Oréal, media/publishing at Condé Nast and, B2B SaaS at Cheetah Digital, Braze and, Gainsight.
When not marketing by day, she is exploring the world (40 countries and counting) with her French expat husband and their two poodles.